Monday, November 23, 2020

Gingerbread snowglobe shaker card

 
Hello crafty friends, today I have another fun Shaker card designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Ribbons , Flowers and Embellishments that they carry in the RRR Shop.  I love making these snowglobe shakers, so much fun!
On my card I started with 3 layers using some of my old Christmas design paper, and then added sewing. I then added some white dots using a white gel pen. Next I had to add the darling snowflakes to all the corners. Really Reasonable Ribbon carries these cute snow flakes, and I LOVE using them. I then added my snowglobe that i made using My Makers Movement dies and stamps. My gingerbread boy was colored with copics and I added some stickles to him as well. My card came together pretty fast, and lastly I added the Delicate stitched Ribbon, and the Peppermint Stick Satin ribbon for my bows. I then hot glued the flowers .

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

My Makers Movement:


 Thank you so much for stopping by and looking!

Have a good day!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Helen said...

This is so sweet...and I'm not just talking about the gingerbread cookie! Thanks for always sharing such delightful creations. Stay well.

Helen said...

Cheryl these cards are lovely...the RRR are such a delightful part of these designs. Especially like all the layers and embellishments that make these cards a true holiday celebration. tfs-stay well.