Monday, November 9, 2020

Snowglobe Christmas shaker card

 

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today's post is a super cute Christmas Shaker Snowglobe card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon, & Makers Movement Stamps and dies. I love the Christmas Ribbons that were in last months Ribbon club and had to use them on this card here. 

On my card I combined 3 design paper layers, 1 doily frame, and then the super cute shaker snowglobe. I added a little scenery inside the snowglobe, along with the Tinsel sprinkles. Next I added a snowflake embellishment to the bottom of the snowglobe and all the corners on my card. The double bow was done using the gorgeous ribbons from Octobers Ribbon Club, aren't they so pretty!? I added gel dots in white, and then my sewing to embellish each layer.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my post for today.
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Helen said...

Love this snow globe shaker! A true holiday delight--tfs. Stay well.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card