Friday, January 8, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a super fun and sweet card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their beautiful Ribbons and Flowers. I love making Valentine's cards they are so much fun to create and this is my 1st one for 2021. 

This card here measures 6 x 6 and has 3 layers plus the heart layer. I added Happy Valentine's Day using The Project Bin stamps. Next I chose this sweet Kitty Bee from CottageCutz and added a little heart on her dress. I wanted to glitter her wings but completely forgot until photos were taken...heheehe I thought she would look darling with the valentines design paper with the bee on it. I then added the Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon in white, then the mini hearts on poppy grosgrain ribbon, layered with the Cottage Rose 25mm then the Rose buds.

Supplies Used:
Cottage Cutz dies
The Project Bin Stamps
Pebbles Yours Truly design paper
white gel pen
copics to color
club scrap black ink

I hope you enjoyed my card for today! thank you for stopping by! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and

Sandra said...

Your card is fun and creative. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw it and your usage of the ribbon added the perfect touch.

Sandra Smith
Queen Creek