Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Really Reasonable Ribbon January Blog Hop

 

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  January” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Be My Valentine Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 



For My card today I chose to use the white Satin Delicate Stitch and heart ribbon from this months Ribbon collection. I made 2 bows and then added the flowers and pink bead berry sprays, then pink rose buds. Behind the ribbon is a die cut spray in white card stock. The Card layers were done using Pebbles Yours Truly collection, then added sewing in pink.

For the window and little bug I used CottageCutz dies. The bug was colored with copics and i used some glitz on the wing. Love this little bug, i think he is my favorite bug of all. The valentine tag is a stampinUp stamp and punch. Lastly I chose RRR heart gems to embellish with.

supplies:

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

16 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card x

Gail said...

What a sweet sweet window card --- I love all the pink and red and the layout as well - TFS

cottagerca said...

A work of art in this card!!! Bravo, well done. RRR well showcased.

Bonnie Garby said...

Super adorable Valentine card Cheryl. It's just the cutest!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous! AND cute, too. Love all the pretty details and that cute bunny, not to mention the pretty ribbons.

MaggieM said...

Kathy, I absolutely love the little bug on the card. So sweet! what an awesome card. Great job! Great use of the ribbons as well.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the window and the cute bee! Awesome details and embellishments on your adorable card!

MaryH said...

I love that little bug's smile. Adore the window setting and colors used. Definitely becoming such a fan of stitching and buttons! This is adorable and I envy the recipient!!! This set of ribbons is a must have...

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling card! I LOVE the gems and the way you did the ribbons!

Martie Rollin said...

I like the swirl flourishes you've used on this card...very attractive. Lovely card!

Sue D said...

So cute with this love bug in the window and I Like the embellishments.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I am in love with your adorable Love Bug!! So adorable!

Edwina said...

So adorable! I love that cute bug on your card. Love the ribbon with the flowers in the center. Great card all around. Edwina Brown

C. Sage Deerborn said...

What a great window card. I also love the card in the post below this one. Fabulous use of this month's ribbon collection.

NanaConnie said...

Really love the color combo, Cheryl, and such wonderful use of the ribbon!

Teresa said...

Love your little love bug card! tigo