Monday, February 22, 2021

Easter "A little Something"

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have this super cute Easter card made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Ribbon and flowers from the shop. Hope you enjoy my post for today!

On my card I picked some cute pattern paper from my stash, there was so much to go through and try to match up , that it took me a long time...hehehehe I think picking my design paper took me longer than actually doing the entire card. Next I had to use these darling bunnies, and cut out a few die cut shapes. I did color them with copics and then added some glitter. 

Flowers: Love all the flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon and for this card I chose the Chrysanthemums, 20mm open roses, and then the yellow rose buds. I also used some leaves, and then the blue ribbon from this months ribbon assortment. The little tag was punched out and a stampinUp! stamp for the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

Helen said...

What a delightful Easter card! I especially like the pastel colors and the bunny embellishments. tfs-stay well.