Monday, March 8, 2021

Easter Bunny Treat Bags

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing these darling Bunny Treat bags I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Satin ribbons from the RRR Shop. These are so much fun to make, and if you are looking for a super fun and easy project, this is it!

So I pulled these bags from my stash, as I bought them several years back from American Crafts. I have always loved making these for little fun gifts to give with candy inside. These were done up using these darling bunny dies, that I colored with copics, and added little white dots. I was gonna add some glitter to the bows on the bunny, but then decided not to at the last minute.  Now the ribbon bows were made using the gorgeous Ribbons from RRR and i will list them below.

I did use some other dies from my collection as well. I also used old buttons, and some half backed pearls. The white border is a martha stewart punch.

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely week.
Hugs to all,
Cheryl