Saturday, March 13, 2021

Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  March” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Spring Fling Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 

For my card today I chose some old old design papers I have, and then layered them up using pinks and yellow card stock. I then cut out an oval and shaped die cut to layer my cupcake chick on. I stamped the Happy Easter using black ink and a stamp. I thought it would be cute to add some sweet flowers, and branches I cut out using the Martha Stewart punch. The ribbons I chose are from this months assortment and it was a hard pick for me, as i loved them all! 
supplies used:
other items used
sewing machine, pink threads, copics, hot glue, card stock, gel pen, dies

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Easter card for today!


Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl


13 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful - love the chick - ribbon and your layout - stunning!

Ava Gavloski said...

The stitching adds so much volume to your well designed card. RRR really creates a spring warmth to your card.

MaryH said...

Talk about a Spring Fling meets Easter! This is too cute!

Sharon Betts said...

Your card makes me think of the old Samplers ladies used to stitch. All dolled up with a chickie and ribbons, it is a beautiful reminder of spring.

Martie Rollin said...

Love the variety of color your ribbon choice has added to this festive card! The chick cupcake is too cute...terrific Easter/Spring idea! Lovely selection of flowers in delightful colors. Well done!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling chick! I love the papers and how you embellished with bows and flowers!

Sue D said...

So cute with the cupcake chick. I like the flowers and ribbon too.

Denise Bryant said...

This is adorable! Love the chick and the pretty bow!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Love how you always stitch around your cards.

Helen said...

Your card is so cheerful! The yellows truly spread the sunshine of Easter. tfs-stay well.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So cute with the chick and gorgeous flower blossom arrangement!! I love how the yellow ribbon accents the multi-colored one!! Happy Easter!

Christine said...

I love this cheerful Easter card! The colors are such fun, and the floral cluster is fabulosu!

Suzy Q said...

Absolutely adore this card too!!! It's looks so vintage looking with your old old papers! Lol! I luv it ...and paired up with those beautiful ribbons and bows! Just adorable! Thanks for sharing your creation and for your beautiful inspiration! ...Suzy Q