Monday, May 10, 2021

Mom card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Also Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there! Hope you enjoyed your day. Todays card is a Mom card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Pearl Pink Satin with Grosgrain Edge, love this ribbon as its beautiful! 
On my card today I chose to make my flowers using flower dies, and then my Glass Flower technique that I LOVE using. I do have a few tutorials that are old on my blog under tutorials. Next I chose to use Our Daily Bread stamps that Ive had for years, love this one! The design paper is beautiful and from HC and RRR goes perfectly with this card. I love it, and had so much fun putting this card together. Lastly I added Pearls and white dots to my card for embellishments.

thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful card and love the verse you used.