Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Beary Sweet Card

 Hello Ribbon Lovers, and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have a super sweet card made with Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin Ribbon, Flowers, Leaves, and embellishments.

On my 6" x 6" card here I chose to use some darling design paper that is from Pepples. Next I layered up my main stamped image using die cuts, and colored this darling bear with copics. Love all the flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon and chose a few of my favorites today. Next I added some of the darling daisy acrylic flowers. I also added some sewing, and did the inside of my card. Love doing the insides of them.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so very much Sandra! Have a wonderful day! Hugs

swag box said...

nice blog.