Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Someone I love Card w/RRR

Hello Ribbon Lovers, and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have this super darling card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Ribbons, flowers, and supplies. Hope you enjoy my post for today.
On my card I chose to use lots of layers, as I love using layers on all my cards. Each layer not only has sewing but I also added dots using a gel pen. I layered up the sentiment using different die cuts. Around the sentiment I chose to use RRR roses in pinks, and then the pink satin ribbon, Love how it turned out. All layers are popped up using the foam squares, and I also used the scotch advance tape refill for each layer. Lastly I did the inside to complete my card for today. 

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

Hugs, cheryl
 

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful l like all of the embellishments absolutely stunning card

Helen said...

This card is so lovely...the layers, ribbons and embellishments result in such an utterly feminine card. Love the sentiment...is it a stamp available for purchase anywhere?

Martie Rollin said...

Each and every element is so perfectly placed on this lovely card. I've not seen this sentiment before...really nice. All your stitching adds another layer of style to this gorgeous card.

Cheryl Walker said...

Helen you are too sweet!!thank you so much for your kinds words! The stamp is by The Project Bin and should still be available I think. Have a lovely day! Hugs Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Martie, super sweet of you , love hearing from you, made my day! Sentiment is an older one from The Project Bin. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs , Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww thank you so very much Sandra! I always Love hearing from you and this made my day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Cheryl