Friday, July 9, 2021

A friend Loves at all times

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a super sweet card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons and flowers and supplies from the shop. I do hope you enjoy my post for today! Thank you.

On my card for today I chose some K&Company design papers I have in my stash and did three layers, adding sewing to each one. The layers were put together using the Scotch Advanced tape refill, and then I popped each layer using the foam squares. Next I chose to use this darling bird house die that is an old one from Cheery Lynn cut out in coordinating design papers.  I then added the Cherry Blossom, Open Rose, and Rose Buds to it, along with some swirl leaves. Lastly I stamped an ODBD stamp sentiment on the middle layer. I love how simple this card was to make. Hope you love it!


Supplies Used:
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

Such a sweet card that definitely brings on a smile of happiness and cheer. A well designed card...nice coordination of paper and die. Well done!

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card and adorable floral image x