Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Really Reasonable Ribbon July Blog Hop

 

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  July” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Sizzlin Summer Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy


For my card today I chose to this new to me Bo Bunny design paper I picked up at the warehouse sale this past weekend. I did my layers using the scotched advanced tape refill and then added sewing to each layer in white thread. Next I cut my oval die cuts and my New You're My Jam stamp and die set from My Makers Movement. Love this set. I used the Jame, flowers, bee, and sentiment all from one set. Next I thought the Really Reasonable Ribbon would be perfect on my card, so I took the two ribbons and made 2 separate bows, and then hot glued them. I love making shaker cards they are so much fun. The flowers have Really Reasonable Ribbons Embellishment flowers in the centers, love this look! Next I stamped my bee and colored him with yellow copic marker and added some yellow stickles to his wings. Hope you enjoy my card for today, as I loved making it to share with you all! 

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:

other supplies:
Bo Bunny design paper
Cheery Lynn swirl 
Spellbinders oval dies
Stickles
Air compressor and airbrushing system(for flowers)
glitter
Crafters Edge die cutting machine


Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my You're My Jam Card for today!


Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl




12 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

I thought I left a comment...oh. well...do it again. The colors on this card were an interesting surprise for me...guess I'm stuck in the rut of using yellow, black, gold, white and green around bees. Seeing all these blue designer patterns made me stop to look more closely. Nice card!!

Gail said...

So glad I came by on this hop to see this bee-utiful project- I love the layout very much - a buzzing cool piece of art work - thanks for the hop - love this ribbon collection as well! Have a blessed week!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! Your stitching is amazing! I love the color combo!

Becca Yahrling said...

Not only are shakers my fave type of card, but blueberry jam is my fave as well. Your card is just delightful.

Donna Walls said...

Lovely papers and lovely card design!

Edwina said...

Gorgeous card! Love the ribbons. Your papers are fabulous. I just love Bo Bunny items. Edwina Brown

Sue D said...

Pretty shaker card with the jam/bee theme. Love the papers and your stitching.

Dana Roepke said...

Super cute card - love these colors together with all your added elements, shaker, stitching, flowers and ribbon.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty papers and details for your card! Love the ribbons!

Martie Rollin said...

The colors of this card are an interesting surprise...I'm so used to seeing the usual yellow, black and white. All the blue designer prints made me stop and smile as I closely admired each designer print. Lovely card!!

MaryH said...

First thanks for introducing me to Maker's Movement. They have some cute stuff. I love the set with the bees that you used and your color palette is perfect to go with the ribbons. Shaker cards are such fun for young and old alike. I enjoy the way you use multiple mats and sewing around the edges. Lovely job!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute designer paper!! The green and yellow ribbon goes so well with it! Who doesn't love some honey bees!!