Monday, May 30, 2022

Strawberry Gnome card

Hello crafty friends and happy Monday to you all! Today I have this darling Gnome card I designed using the sweet gnome die cut, a strawberry die cut, Really Reasonable Ribbons and flowers. I so love this design paper and I've made several things using it. Hope you enjoy my post for today!
So for my card I chose my design papers first and did up all my layers. I think there are 5 layers and then the gnome and the tag. I love adding lots of the beautiful flowers that RRR carries in the shop, and I also added a couple of the ribbons. For some extra embellishing I added some of my dew drops that I got years ago from The Robin's Nest Creative, love using them! Next I did add sewing and some white gel dots. Super fun card to make and I hope you love it!

Really Reasonable Ribbon:


Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you for your kind words! I do hope you enjoyed todays post and have a lovely day!
hugs ,
Cheryl