Thursday, May 26, 2022

Sweet Marshmallow Mug

Hello crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I made this darling memorydex card using Scrapdiva designs die I received yesterday. Love it! I bought several and will share them all in the next few weeks. this one is so darling I will be making plenty more. So cute!

On this little girl I grab all scrap papers to create it, as I have a drawer full and im trying to use them all up. I added Really Reasonable ribbon to the head, and the spoon, and then added some embellishments. The little marshmallows I drew their faces on each and added some sprinkles to their chocolate heads....hehehe so stink'n cute!


 I do hope you enjoyed my short post today!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So sweet and creative creation x

Martie Rollin said...

I like that beautiful spoon! The handle design is lovely!