Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon July Hop/Gazing Gabe card


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  July” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Vintage Floral Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy
 




For my card today I chose to make my card measure 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"  and then add my layers using TLC Designs Spring fun design paper pack I love how it matches perfectly with Really Reasonable Ribbons Vintage Floral Ribbon collection, just beautiful! .I layered the design paper on Bazzill card stock, its a shimmer card stock. Next  I picked TLC Designs sweet Gazing Gabe Digi and colored him up using copic markers in these colors(B12, B14,B34,B41, B45,B93, B95,BG000,G24,RV34, R85, RV02), next I chose some stickles to highlight, and then some white paint pen as well. I did add sewing to each layer using my sewing machine and blue thread. I chose to embellish with Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers and ribbons, the flowers I chose are the Chelsea Baby Pink Rose, then the open roses, and cherry blossoms in 2 shades of blue, then the rose buds in pink and blue. I also added the pretty Pearl Daisy Flower bead to my cluster of flowers. Bows were made using Wild Rose Taffeta and Smoke Blue satin swill dots. Lastly I added some Robins Nest Dew drops in blue on all the corners on each layer.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


others: TLC Designs Digi Gazing Gabe, TLC Designs Spring Fun design paper, sugar daddy bazzill card stock, sewing in blue, The Robins Nest Creative blue water dew drops, stickles are star dust. white paint pen, copics  colors -B12, B14,B34,B41, B45,B93, B95,BG000,G24,RV34, R85, RV02,



Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Gazing Gabe card for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl


8 comments:

Gail said...

A beautiful card with lovely ribbon TFS

Gail said...

Owl love the blue and layout including the ribbon so lovely

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! I love the stitching and darling owl! Great colors!

Martie Rollin said...

I have been a subscriber for quite some time...of all the cards I've seen on your site, this one is my all time favorite!!! LOVE every inch of this beautifully designed card!! Colors are so pleasing and every element matches perfectly. WOW!!! LOVE THIS CARD!!

Sue D said...

So cute with the owl. I like the layers, stitching and flower/ribbon cluster.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the stitching detail, ribbons and flowers! The owl is adorable!

Becca Yahrling said...

I am over the top in love with this adorable and sweet card! I am a bird nerd so I may be a little biased. lol We have a lot of burrowing owls dens all over that we love to visit daily. And I adore the stitching and layers and of course, the gorgeous ribbon.

Suzy Q said...

Simply adorable! Luv all your zig zag stitching and your RRR ribbons match so perfectly with your beautiful owl and flowers and papers! Thanks so much for sharing your card creation! Hugs, Suzy Q