Tuesday, July 12, 2022

TLC Designs Turtle-icious & Video


 Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have a card designed for TLC Designs using the darling Turtle-icious stamp set. Absolutely love this set, and had so much fun coloring her up using copic markers.


For my card I started out with my card base, it measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" Next I cut my Black card stock to measure 5"x5" and then the TLC Designs "Something Bloomed design paper" was cut to 4 3/4" x 4 3/4". My next layer of black card stock was cut 4" x 4" and the Something Bloomed design paper cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". 

Next I cut the TLC Designs Loving Petal Square Die in black, then in white, and used the Happy Bloom Day stencil to add stickles to the background for my image. I will have a short video on this technique. Hope you enjoy it.

Turtle-icious was colored using copic markers G99,G94,G24,YG05,YG03,YG13,YG95,E07,R85,RV34,RV02,R11, YR31 , then I fussy cut her out. I did add some white paint pen for highlighting , Next I stamped the Birthday sentiment in black ink on white card stock and then cut using the oval die out of the TLC Loving Petals Square die set.. Next I used the copic airbrushing system and airbrushed around the oval, using the die in place. I kinda show this in my video using the square instead, same concept, different shape. Lastly on my large petal frame die, I added some dew drops and stickles in pink.

the border across the center of card was done in this size 1" x 5" black card stock, then 3/4" x 4 3/4" design paper from TLC Designs Something Bloomed paper pack, I did add the oval on top, and then some satin bows.

TLC Designs Supplies used:




Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: