Saturday, March 11, 2023

Birthday Panda card

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to you all! Today's Birthday card was designed for KaDoodle Bug Designs in Celebration of their 12th Birthday. We have been celebrating all week long over on the Facebook page. This one here is using the new darling Cutie KaToodles Birthday Teacup Panda

For my card base I chose to use some scrap design papers I had, and then brought in the green, purple and yellow card stock. I did add some sewing to each layer using my sewing machine. Next I added some Cheery Lynn dies and then Dew drops from the Robins Nest Creative, love using these! For my bow and flowers I used Really Reasonable Ribbon, love these colors all together. super fun!


Thank you for stopping by today and Hope you enjoyed my short extra post for this week!
Hugs, Cheryl

1 comment: