Thursday, March 2, 2023

Panda Milk Carton box with Lid

Hello crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have another fun Milk Carton box, this one is tall, and super fun to make! Love making these in different sizes. This one has flap lid, super fun! I designed this one for KaDoodle Bug Designs using the darling Cutie KaToodles Panda, love her! I have videos on the panda and showing how I put her together and inked her up. you can find it below on this post.

The design paper I used is from Pebbles its called Ever After, and its darling! I thought it would look so cute on this with the panda and fence, eggs, and grass. super fun to make! My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and it worked perfect this box.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



 

No comments: