Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Milk Carton Hexagon Gift Box Large

Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday to you all! Todays Project is a Hexagon Milk Carton Gift box I made for The Robins Nest Creative, you can see my post over on their site here.


I love making these darling little boxes as they are so much fun and perfect for gift giving or treats. I have a video on the medium size box and that can be seen here. 

  • 1st thing I do is always pick my card stock color first, then the design paper I want to use and coordinating card stock as well.
  • next I cut all pieces the size they need to be and then score my main box pieces.
  • Now its time to glue all the design papers and card stock to each panel.
  • Put together
  • now decorate
Items Used:
Dew Drops for the eggs around the bottom, these are from The Robins Nest Creative. Love usng these for different things. The grass, fence, and eggs are all dies used to cut them. The darling Bunny Chick is from kaDoodle Bug Desigsn and is super cute. Its Called Eggsploding Sweetness SVG file. I did use Really Reasonable Ribbon in a satin pink for the closer, and then I used Gingham, and pink dots for the bows. The sentiment Im not sure who its by, as it was a random red rubber stamp I had in my stash.


 Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning creation x