Friday, April 28, 2023

Luncheon Table Setting with treats

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! So over the last couple of weeks I've shared some of my projects with you for my Luncheon table setting I was working on, well here it is. I had so much fun making all the little goodies to gift to my friends in club, and they loved them all! 

So the bunnies you see on the plates I did make and those have hangers on them so if they want they can hang them from a tree or whatever they choose. Next they each also received a mini Hexagon box, which I do have a video tutorial on and it can be found here. I've made these boxes in several different sizes, and this on the table by each plate is the smallest of them all. Below you will see the larger ones.

Next I gave each a little pink cup filled with Homemade Italian ToTo cookies that I made, love these! 

Now the bigger Hexagon Boxes you will see next held the gifts for our raffle we do. I had three of those done up for the gifts. Love making all the fun goodies for this.



Video on Hexagon Box can be found HERE
I do hope you enjoyed my post for today and thank you so much for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl