Thursday, May 4, 2023

Homemade with Love Album page 1

Hello everyone, today I wanted to pop in and say hello and share an album I'm currently working on for KaDoodle Bug Designs. This is one of the pages, it's an interactive Page to hold several photos, and I Love how it turned out. I still have a few more sag paper pieces to add to the other inside pages on this one.

So for this page, I wanted it to be interactive and I built it up to do a tri fold and then have some tags that would pull out. Next I added the Darling Cherry Pie Bunny SVGs that I pieced together from Kadoodle bug designs. aren't they so cute? The rolling Pin, large Pie and spoon are from another file called Baked With Love. 

The Ribbons I used and flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and can be found here


I do hope you enjoyed my post today and thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Cheryl

 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wow adorable and so creative is your card x