Sunday, May 7, 2023

Wood Welcome sign


 Hello everyone today I wanted to share a fun wood sign I made for KaDoodle Bug Designs using the darling Gnome SVG file. I Love how this one turned out, I ended up giving this to my daughter and she absolutely loved it. 

I painted the wood sign using black craft paint, and then cut the welcome to our home out and in white vinyl ,and the gnome hat and body was done with holographic vinyl. I was able to find in my stash the skin color tone for him and used it for the nose and his feet. 

 I used Ribbon from really reasonable ribbon, and is called Plaid Ribbon Black Bold check. The greenery I just cut off a vine I had ,and used it adding it with hot glue.

I hope you enjoyed my short post today, as I wanted to share this with you all.

Happy crafting, 

Hugs, 

Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful x