Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Baby Girl Embellishments using dew drops

Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday to you all. Today's project is some homemade Baby embellishments that I made using the Robins Nest Creative dew drops. Love making these! All details on these can be found here on the Robins Nest Creative Blog. I hope you will go take a peek and while there please leave me some luv! 

I did post many photos showing how I made these as I didn't get a chance to do a video on this. I may try to do a short one and post on my Instagram for viewing. But these were so much fun. I chose to use some of the SVG file is Precious Baby Girl from KaDoodle Bug Designs, The Robins Nest Creative Dew drops in pinks and browns, and then Echo park design papers Bundle of Joy. And Ribbon I used on the bear lolly is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and can be found here. Love how they all turned out. Hope you enjoy!


Thank you so much for stopping by and please let me know what you think about my post today. 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl