Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Shabby Chic Poppers for Mother's Day

 
Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have some darling shabby chic Mother's Day poppers I made to add to my table setting for Mother's Day. These were designed for The Robins Nest Creative using the beautiful dew drops they carry.

To Start

To start I made this box small so it could hold some goodies for my table setting I'm doing for Mother's Day. I picked some pretty Design paper that I bought years ago its K &Company. Next I picked my die cuts, and it was a flourish that I have and some ready to go, and then picked my flowers they are from RRR and are absolutely beautiful.

Decorating My Shabby Chic Box using dew drops

I started with adding My design paper to my Box before putting together, that made it easy. Then once together I added my flourish and Hot glued my flowers on, that helped hold the flourish in place. For the dew drops I used the light pink dew drops in the tear drop shape, and then green dew drops in different sizes. Then I added lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon to close the sides and made bows.  I love how the dew drops add that extra embellishing that my poppers here needed.

I  added a tag to the side that says A Little Something , and distress it so it will coordinate with this box, as these will be part of the gifts on my table. I cant wait to do my Mother's Day Table setting, will be fun!. I do hope you enjoyed my post today and please let me know what you think in the comments below.

I do hope you enjoyed my post for today and I also have a video on making these a well. You can see the video here ---> HERE ON YOUTUBE
Hugs to all,

Cheryl







1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative