Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today's card was designed for The Scrapping Cottage using the Carnival Releases.
 LOVE this new Release there are sooo many new cottage Cutz and you can view them HERE :)
I really enjoyed designing this card using the new cottage cutz, and love the little Snack Cart!
These are the Cottage Cutz Ive used today:
Boardwalk Carnival Silhouette 4 x 6( I will be heading to Santa Cruz Boardwalk in CA this week) :)

For my Sweet Cart I used some Black Glitz Card Stock on it and the shade is matching design paper to coordinate with the dp I used on my card. I also added 3 tiny little white brads :)

I really had a lot of fun designing this card, using the cottage cutz dies :). My little "For You" tag came from the Popcorn 4 x 4 cottage cutz, its the oval that was on the popcorn, well I thought it would make a perfect tag for my card.
Here are pictures of the Cottage Cutz Die Cuts Ive used today :) They should all be linked to The Scrapping Cottage


 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Gorgeous card!!! looove the colors you chose!

~*Joni said...

Hi Cheryl! It's been way too long since I've popped in for a comment, your work is always SO worth coming by to see! What an adorable card with all those gorgeous cuts, this would be the cutest little girl bday card too! Beautiful job as always, have a great weekend Cheryl!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl love the colours :) Sandra H