Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Todays post is a short but sweet post :) hehehe since its the New Release for Heartfelt Creations and this Release is another Beauty!!!
I love all the sets in this release for Heartfelt Creations:
HCPC3413 Basketweave Background
HCPC3412 Botanical Floral Basket
HCPC3407 Botanical Floral 2(for smallest flower)
HCD712 Bella Rose Die


copics-RV34,RV21,RV13,RV11,V11,R20,Y15,YR31,V12,V15,RV19,G24,YG67,E57,E43
Glimmer Mist(Tattered Rose)
Satin with Gold ribbon(RRR)
I-rock tool with gems for flowers and card corners
sewing
I stamped my basket in memento black ink and then outlined it with copic brown, I then used the blender 0 to blend in and then airbrushed it a tad with E57. Next I colored all the flowers, and blended them with blender0. for my 3 flowers that are popped I used HCPC3407 Botanical Floral 2 the smallest flower, and then colored with 3 pinks and blended. I used the Irock tool to heat set the gems in the centers, and then foam squares to pop off the other flowers.

For my background Basketweave, I stamped it in Tim Holtz vintage photo and then distressed the edges. For my Bella leaves die cut I used the dark green copic to airbrush it, while I left the diecut still attached to the green card stock after running it through my machine. that way it gives you an outline. Ive also glimmer misted my entire card.
Card Measures 6 x 6

Thank you all for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
To view all Heartfelt Creations designs for this week please visit the HC Blog HERE :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous hon!!!

Glenda said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Great card. Love the rich colors...you do them SO well. Kerry

Sandra H said...

Great card absolutely gorgeous:) Sandra H

marsha said...

Beautiful Cheryl, love the rich colors!
Hugs,
Marsha

Joelle said...

Your cards are so fabulous and this is no exception! Love what you do with ribbon too!! Gorgeous!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Cheryl! I love the colors and dimension!

Tasha said...

Cheryl this is so beautiful, the flourishes and bow are gorgeous and i love the stamp you have used
love tasha xx

LorettaL said...

Cheryl, this is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl. Your stitching is stunning...

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful card and I love the new basket release!