Monday, August 1, 2011

For You**With Love

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons 

"Sizzlin' Summer" Challenge

& for Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.
On my card I used 2 different ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon
One of my many fav's is the double ruffled edge ribbon that Bonnie carries! 
Also to check out some NEW goodies visit this blog post, let me tell you there are some YUMMY new ribbons and it looks like ive already spotted my NEXT FAVORITE to add to my list SILKY CRUSH!!!
Ive also used the Cheery Lynn Die cut called DL102 French pastry and Michelle Carries Tons of Cheery Lynn Dies
The design paper I used is leftover from awhile back and I just found it in my stash, and Ive been using it up :) I also used the deep edge martha stewart punch, I will most likely add some writing on a frame and add it to the inside :) The sentiment on the outside is from SU! Lastly ive added some sewing and a strawberry button!
Challenges:
Just Magnolia/Buttons,Bows, and blooms(strawberry,bow,my blooms would be the strawberrries)
Wags N Whiskers/Buttons and bows(my bow and strawberry button)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts/Fun in the sun!
thank you for looking and have a lovely week!!! Also hope you will join us at Really Reasonable Ribbons New Challenge :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful gorgeous image:) Sandra H

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week big hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Love it, so very pretty, colour is just beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Huggies Angel

ahlers5 said...

Very pretty card. the inside is finished beautifully also. Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers.
Diane

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Wow, Thanks so much for joining in on my Buttons and Bows Challenge over at Wags'n Whiskers this time! This is a fabulous project, love the image!
Hugs Tammy Louise

You're invited to join in on my blogversary candy till 8-30 :) Good luck!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your colour choice is gorgeous and your layout is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Karin said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combination. The details of lace is so sweet.
Thanks for joining us on Easy Craft Projects: The Challenges.
Hugs!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, love the bold colours and beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge x

callyannc said...

I am your newest follower and bookmarked your blog! Your creations are amazing. I really love matilda in Red from the 1st. I cannot wait to see what is next. I love the Popcorn cart and all your creations. Thank you for sharing and I will be back for more!!!CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com