Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Silver Lustre Dress Form

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!!! Today I'm sharing another Tim Holtz Dress Form that I've decorated using Paper Temptress's Silver Lustre Card Stock. This was designed for a swap im hosting right now. It will have a matching Chunky Charm to go with it.
My dress form was designed for The Paper Temptress using the Beautiful Silver Lustre Card Stock that Patricia carries. My next picture below shows some of how it looks in person, this card Stock is BEAUTIFUL and you can stamp on it too. When I was in California I got to meet up with Patricia (Sooo Much FUN) and we did stamp on this, it looked soo amazing! Patricia is super sweet and I had alot of fun spending the day with her :) too bad we didnt live closer!!

All the flowers are handmade by me using hand died silk from Really Reasonable Ribbon called Chocolate Rose Hand-Dyed Silk. I added some Black leaves to my dress form as well.

For my dress I used some vintage looking rose lace, and then added a trim around it.

This Dress Form is another Ive made for a swap Im hosting on the cricut community site, we are to decorate Tim Holtz Dress Forms and add a Matching Chunky Charm to it. For this one here I have not made my chunky charm yet, but will use colors to match.

Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs/Anything but a card
Kaboodle Doodles/Ribbons(for my roses)
Karens Doodles/Use diecuts
Paper Creations Ink/Flowers(my handmade ones)
Paper Playtime/Anything goes

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! To see more projects designed using BEAUTIFUL card stock please visit Paper Temptress Community HERE :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a fun project! Simply lovely. Thanks for joining us for our Ribbon challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome project Cheryl! Love the cut out- love the shimmery cardstock and love the ribbon flowers!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Cheryl,so feminine.Really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely:) Sandra H

Nikbee said...

A wonderful project. I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Pat said...

This card is so girly with all the flowers and ribbon and image. You did a wonderful job on this. Thank you for joining Paper Creations Ink Challenge - Pat

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

What an elegantly lovely project! I've been contemplating how to make use of my chipboard dress forms. Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Kath
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Jan Hennings said...

Love the texture of the cardstock but the dress form really takes the cake :)

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- great project! Love the flowers and all the special touches! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink!

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Karen's Doodles!

Good Luck!

Kelly