Tuesday, August 9, 2011

RRR Tulip Tag Card

Hello everyone today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the BEAUTIFUL ribbons that Bonnie carries. 
Diamond Satin Lemon
Stamps:
Die Cut:
Gems
BasicGrey Dp
Copics to color
Fo my card I stamped the tag in memento black ink and colored with copic markers. I then distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks.
For my Dp I used BasicGrey 6 x 6 paper pack and leftover orange polka dots.
All ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and are linked above for easy finding.
My doily is Cheerylynn(love these) and can be found at Michelles Scrapbooking and More!
My card measures 6 x 6
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

This is beautiful Cheryl!!!

Janett said...

Beautiful

Sandra H said...

This is stunning:) Sandra H

Tasha said...

Oh this is gorgeous, i just adore the colour combo its so bright and happy
love tasha xx