Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Heartfelt Wednesday

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to all! Today's card was designed 
Supplies Used:
HCPC 3393 Tea with Bella
HCPC 3363 Inspire me Sentiments

copics-R85, RV21, Y08, YR31, G94, YG03 
Doily Die Cut Cheery Lynn Designs Kiwi Spirit Doily 
,buttons,sewing
I love Tea with Bella stamp set, this tea cup is BEAUTIFUL! 
For my card I stamped my Bella Tea cup in memento black ink and then colored with copics and cut out. I used the sentiment from HCPC3363 and stamped it directly on the doily. My card measures 6 x 6
Challenges:
Truly Scrumptious/Buttons and Bows
Craft Your Passion/anything Goes
Make it Monday/anything Goes
Stamp R Us/Birthday
Card Cupids/Birthday

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
To visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to view all my DT Sisters Creations Please Visit us HERE :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! I love the color combo and wonderful design!

Olena said...

Another gorgeous project! Love the dimension and colors. Olena

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Cheryl gorgeous coloure used for a gorgeous image:) Sandra H

Hazel said...

Great colour combo. Thanks for joining us on our Anything Goes challenge over at Craft your passion,
Good luck,
Hazel
GDT August

Glenda said...

Another gorgeous creation. You have used this stamp in so many beautiful ways. I would love to line them all up and look at them all again! Each one you do is just perfect in every way!

craftieodmae said...

Oh I love your colors! Fantastic card!!!!

Lisa Lynne said...

I love the doily! perfect for the tea cup.

earthspirit927 said...

Very beautiful card I love the color choices you made.Thank you for Joining us this week for Anything goes at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good Luck and have a wonderful week.

Melissa

Karen said...

Hi,
I'm popping in from MIM to say that this is a truly lovely creation! I love the softness of this and the way you have photographed it is beautiful too.xx

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this sweet tea themed card Cheryl. Tea theme items are near and dear to my heart. I just love the girly romantic look of this card!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

paige said...

Beautiful creation! Who wouldn't love getting this beauty! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

Kerrie said...

Pretty card.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

lisbeth said...

Love your card, thanks for joining us at Truly S this week