Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tic Tac Toe

Hello everyone today I wanted to share my card designed for Alota's Tic Tac Toe challenge that is going on right now. Super FUN challenge that Marie is hosting, to find out all the FUN details visit us here!!
On my card I used Alota's Ape found HERE. I also used Crafty Secrets DP, CheeryLynn Die cut, RRR for my bows, and for the Jute border

For our challenge I picked to do
Buttons /Stamp/Stitching
I hope you will join us for this super fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge :) Cant wait to see what you design!!

Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow its so cute.

Sandra H said...

Wow thats some image really cute:) Sandra H

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my goodness isn't he cute. I love the fact that his chest is heart shaped. What a cute card.

Bear Hugs,
Carol