Friday, August 19, 2011

Coloring on Cryogen White

Hello everyone! Sorry Ive been MIA for awhile I was in California visiting for 1 week and really had an AWESOME time! I'm super excited to be sharing my 1st card made since Ive been back :)
I got to visit with my Grandma,cousins,Aunt's and Uncle's and 1 of my best friends, and got to meet up with Patricia the owner of Paper Temptress, and I had a blast! I took my daughter clothes shopping at a store not online and not in utah. :) we bought her a ton of clothes for her first year in High School she is super excited I think more over the clothes than starting high school.....LOL Oh boy!
Ok on with my card....hehehehehehehe
For my card Today I used the Cryogen White from Paper Temptress, now if you have never used this before for coloring you have to give it a try, I know you will LOVE it! The Copics blend so well with the Cryogen white card stock found Here!
the dp is from imaginisce!
Flower is from Wild Orchid
For my DARLING image I used is from Michelles Scrapbooking and More
The doily is CheeryLynn and can be found Here at Michelles as well.
My ribbons used are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and Bonnie carries a TON of Beautiful Ribbons

Both Doilies are cut using the Cryogen white, and its beautiful, they are shimmery with sparkle. I dont think my pictures show it very well.
Now for my copic colors I used:
B12,B41,B93,B97 BLUES
YG03,YG05,0 TO BLEND UP THE LIGHT GREEN
RV11,RV13 FOR SHIRT AND HAT
R00,R20 FOR SKIN
W-3,W-7 FOR WATER CAN,CAT
E15,E31,E37 HAIR
I have to say coloring with the copics on Cryogen white is the easiest and Love using this Cardstock from Paper Temptress. It makes blending super easy! 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs,
Cheryl


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful the colours are gorgeous and the image is beautifully coloured great background too!:) Sandra H

Janett said...

Just a beautiful card.

Renkata said...

Such a sweet and cute card.

Heidi said...

cute card Cheryl! Glad to hear you had a good trip, bet it was nice to have time not to worry about deadlines too. :)