Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet Little Cutie in Mirror

Happy Sunday to all!!! 
Today im sharing a card designed using Really Reasonable Ribbons Red Swiss Dots Grosgrain ribbon in 2 different sizes!
Ive also used :
Alota Rubber Stamps/Cutie in the Mirror and Alphabet Bugs
Cryogen White(for my image)
Silk Silver Lustre  for my embossed panel
Sewing
Cuddlebug embossing folder
martha Stewart punch
flowers were given to me in a pink color swap
Black flowers 

On the inside I used :
Paper Temptress Card Stocks listed above
Martha Stewart Punch
sewing

Thank you for looking and have a lovely sunday!! I'm off to make some YUMMY Bracioles! My Uncle made these while I was in California and they are soooo YUMMY! Its an Old Italian Family Recipe :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Country Mouse said...

So cute!!!

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous love these little images:) Sandra H

Cindy said...

What an awesome card, Cheryl!! I love the RED!! Oh, and that sewing is great!!

Cindy said...

What an awesome card, Cheryl!! I love the RED!! Oh, and that sewing is great!!