Saturday, August 13, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon Aug Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to Really Reasonable Ribbon's August Hop! Be sure to grab your favorite drink and hop along to all my DT Sisters blogs today to see some wonderful projects :)
The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop starts at the RRR Blog HERE
For my card today I used the BEAUTIFUL Blue ribbon from this months Ribbon Club Kit! OK I know I say this every month , but I REALLY LOVE this months kit too :) hehehehe, all the Blues in it are sooo beautiful and the white lace that I used on the inside I LOVE that too!  Its perfect for the thin ribbon to lace through it :)
Supplies I used:
Heartfelt Creations Lace Die cut
ODBD stamps
Sewing, buttons, and airbrushing
Kay & Company Design Paper

Here is the inside of my card, Im going to add a layer to the bottom for writing and then another panel to the inside top :) Im giving this card to my Grandma for her Birthday. And My kids will be giving her another card from them too :)

I hope you all enjoy todays hop and have a wonderful weekend!!
Be sure to start at the RRR Blog for the hop!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

29 comments:

Patti B said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card Cheryl. Your Grandma is going to LOVE it!

Alanna said...

Oh wow, what gorgeous colours! Just divine. Thanks for sharing :)

Lorraine said...

how beautiful i love the stitching on your card so wish i could do that it looks fab xx

Marsha said...

What a beautiful card.

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just so beautiful, Cheryl! Love the vintage feel to this card! Hugs!

Tanya said...

Such a gorgeous vintage card! Love the blue!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such a pretty vintage card!

Marlou McAlees said...

Such a gorgeous! Card TFS :) :)

Lisa said...

wonderful job, I love it!! Thanks for Sharing

MD said...

RAVISSANT BRAVO

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful, and I always agree with you about the favorite sets each month. All the ribbon is perfect.

Sandra H said...

Cheryl this is stunning love the colours they are so warm and divine :) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your card and the woven ribbon with the little bows so pretty. As a grandma I would love to receive this card again it is so beautiful. TFS

Sandy said...

Love the vintage look and the ribbon/button combo.

Noreen said...

A very nice vintage look! Lovely colors!

Jennifer Scull said...

wow! love the vintage! :)

Anita said...

Stunning card!

Linda Imler said...

Cheryl,

I love your card, the lace and ribbon are perfect.

Linda I

Embley Veronica said...

I love the deeper shades of brown alongside the blue. Really nice combination.

Uta said...

What a wonderful card and the ribbon looks so great on your project.

Hugs, Uta

La Vikinga said...

You're always inventing new things--- I like the way you combinated ribbons and edge cutters on your card!

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning.

Sue D said...

This is gorgeous and the blue ribbon is perfect.

Sonia said...

I love this card! Using the paper lace with the blue ribbon- gorgeous combination!

Julie Odil said...

That is a very pretty card. TFS.

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours and choice of ribbon/lace.
Kim xXx

Karenladd said...

Love how everyone has such a different approach with these ribbons! Gorgeous card!

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow this is pretty spectacular Cheryl. I am smitten with all those die cuts-oh be still my heart!!! lol What an outstanding piece of workmanship. Just awesome girlfriend. Boy have I gotten behind. Been running like a chicken with my head cut off. I finally got my dress form-can you imagine....I missed the deadline-but hey I have it and will play with it as now I am in love with it!!! Hope you have a super fantastic day.

Bear Hugs,
Carol