Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Buttons & Bows

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! Today I wanted to share an old Candle Jar decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon.

So I had this candle jar that I used up the candle in, and I save all my Jars like this for buttons and such. Anyways this one has been waiting on my sewing station area to be decorated for awhile now :) Im super happy with the way it turned out.
Ive used all Really Reasonable Ribbon and they are all sooo beautiful, i will list and link below
Really Reasonable Ribbons Newest Silky Crush 

For the top of the jar I used the Silky White Crush ribbon andOMgosh let me tell you this is BEAUTIFUL Ribbon, I LOVE it!!! So easy to work with and beautiful to the eye! On top of that I used the Pink Double Faced Satin in 5/8" , I also used the Pink Leaves. I added a Angel charm to the lid.
For around the Jar I used the Double Ruffled White ribbon(LOVE this too) and the Double Faced Satin again. I made another double bow using the Silky Crush and Satin. I added a Love charm to it!

I wanted to get alot of different pictures to share the beauty of all the ribbons I used :) I also used some Wild Orchid flowers, wedding stamens and some other wedding things for the bow on the front of the jar.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful:) Sandra H

Janett said...

Very Beautiful

Mickie said...

That is really pretty, a nice addition to hold trinkets.