Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesdays w/Heartfelt Creations

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday!! Today's card was designed for Heartfelt Creations using the Woven Basket Set & a couple other HC products.
Supplies Used:

Other: Copics-YR68, Y38,YR16  ,Glimmer Mist ,Pumpkin Pie SU! Ink pad ,Pearls Ribbon(Really Reasonable Ribbon) Brown satin with Grosgrain edge 
I stamped 6 flowers in Pumpkin Pie ink and then colored with copics and sprayed with glimmer mist. Next I cut them out and glued them with Scrap Dots, let dry. For my Basket I stamped on the design paper with memento black ink and then used the matching basket die to cut it out. Lastly I glued my flowers to the basket and added the tag with the sentiment. Size 6x6

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl
To see other projects designed by my DT sisters please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog here!


10 comments:

marsha said...

Cheryl, I just love your design! All the stitching looks fabulous and love your basket!
Hugs,
Marsha

Lori said...

What a lovely card...alwasy enjoy your work.

Glenda said...

Gorgeous...the colors you chose remind me of Fall. Can't wait for the cooler weather!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! Ilove the colors and all the stitching!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous and I love all the layers

Sandra H said...

This is just lovely great colours and great image:) Sandra H

Dianne said...

Beautiful card! Your work is always wonderful and a great inspiration.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Angelica Turner said...

Cheryl, beautiful card, great colors and I just love how you do your stitching.

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers and the bow!

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute Cheryl. I saw that basket the other day on Heartfelt Creations. You did a superb job showing it off on this beautiful card. Love those flowers.

Bear Hugs,
Carol