Monday, August 22, 2011

Carousel Of Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! 
Today I used the Beautiful Carousel Horse (4x6) Cottage Cutz die for my card :) This is from the Carnival Release  from The Scrapping Cottage!
I LOVE this DARLING Cottage Cutz Carousel Horse and decided to use all cream card stock for all the pieces. I then airbrushed each piece, and then glued them together. The eye of my horse was done with Viva Pearl Pen Black. I added some pearls and set aside to dry.
Beautiful Ribbon is Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Airbrushing was done with different copics listed here:
RV02,RV04,BV00, V09,V06 I added some pearls to the stand, and to the horse.
My Inspiration for my Horse came from the design paper. When I saw this DP I knew I wanted to use different shades of purple and pink.
To complete my card I used a sentiment , ribbon(really reasonable Ribbon) and flower!
Challenges:
Paper Playtime/Anything Goes
Stamps R Us/Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenge/Bingo(square card, die cuts, 2 or more dp)
Craft Us Crazyhttp://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com//Anything goes in August
Divas By Design/Birthdays

To see other Cottage Cutz projects please visit The Scrapping Cottage Blog HERE!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is amazing so beautiful!:) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Cheryl.Love the carousel horse, he is just lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

~Jeri~ said...

How precious Cheryl!! I love the carousel and your stitching. Beautiful work as always!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy this week!

Glenda said...

Beautiful! Love the carousel horse!Stitching looks great! So many wonderful details! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh Cheryl this is so pretty. I love the memories this carousel invokes. The pearls you embellished it with look splendid. Beautifully done my friend!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Berry said...

Just wonderful Cheryl thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Great job! I love that horse!! The distressed edges are beautiful too.

Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime!
Cheryl - Paper Playtime DT

papertrails leaver said...

This is really sweet! That carousel is outstanding! Thanks for joining us Paper Playtime for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

paige said...

Stunning card! Love the carousel! Thanks for joining us at SRU!