Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fintastic!!! Newly Released from The Greeting Farm :)

This card was made for Saturdays Inpiration Challenge on SCS.

On my card I used this pretty little fish from the set "Down by the Pond"
Just released from The Greeting Farm!! Isnt she pretty???? Also lots of other Awesome new releases, and more to come!!! :)

On her I used my copics, which I have to say Im love'n these!!! And I also used stickles on her as well. I did use


a paint brush to paint them on. You can find these stickles at Pez-A-Doodle Designs for less than retail. Marti the owner also carries alot of other products there that Ive been having fun with :) You will have to stop on by to see all the neat items she carries!!
I used my Big Shots to cut the swirls out, and then added gems with glue. I love the dp and it came in a big pack. The oval with the sentiment on it was cut out with the cricut!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card. That fishy is super sweet and the rest of the card is just FAB!!!!

Michelle said...

OOOHHH MMYYYYY GOSH! I LOVE that card!! You did a "fintastic" job on it! LOL! LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a lot of work involved in this creation!

~*Joni said...

Cheryl, your card is beautiful! I love how the fish seems to be swimming right up to me. I love your work, thank you for getting me addicted to TGF (Pink Poison at the time!). Your cards in the TGF blog are adorable, Froggy has never looked cuter!

Anjou Krelovich said...

This is so sweet! What a wonderful card and the fish is adorable

cr8iveme said...

what a fintastic card.

Michelle said...

"fintastic" is perfect for this card!
It's beautiful! TFS!

DG said...

OMG - I love this - it's gourgeous!!!! So much detail and really makes him look like he's swimming around!! WONDERFUL!!!

Maria said...

Wow, Cheryl . . your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I just love all the swirls and all the pretty details!!! Gosh, your fish is so pretty . . .such lovely choices of color!! You have a way of making your cards look so 3D and so pretty!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheryl! I LOOOOVE your work!! I must swim on over to the greeting farm to check out some fishies!!!

Anonymous said...

This card is Sooo adorable! I love the way you used the swirl cut outs as seawead! Super cute 'Fintastic' fish too!