Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Greeting Farm New Release!!! Down by the Pond :)


This card was made using the new release from The Greeting Farm!!! Arent they sweet!!! This is one image of a set of 3 images and 4 sentiments and the set is called "Down by the Pond" tooo sweet!! You can view this set and other new released sets here at The Greeting Farm!!!




I used copic markers to color in the turtle and the bunny ears and cotton tail:) I then used Perfect Pearls on the turtle to give a shimmer shine :) These can be found here at Pez-A-Doodle.

I also used some flowers I had picked up at a little craft store in town, and added buttons to the centers.






You will have to go by The Greeting Farm to see all the newly released stamps they are sooooo soooo darling!!!! Here is a link to Maries blog, and she always has some fun things to chat about, and previews of things to be released :)

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful Thursday!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

16 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is gorgeous! I just love all the layers you put into your cards! Truly a work of ART!!!!

Maria said...

Oooh, what a fun card, Cheryl!! The image is so darn adorable and perfect for Easter or spring cards! I love all the details of your cards and projects. They inspire me to work harder on my cards. Thank you for inspiring me!!

Maria

Jaspere said...

This is such a sweet card and image.

Spyder said...

Oh wow these are soooo cute Cheryl! I love them! Just right for Easter, lovely detail in all your cards

Jenn Embry said...

What a sweet, fun, beautiful card. I love all of the details, especially the buttons in the middle of the flowers.

Ellibelle said...

How adorable. I love the embellishments you added.

Pat (mspfd) said...

So cute. Love those buttons! They look super on the flowers.

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh, I love turtles! Great job, love the shimmer and the buttons on the center of your flowers.

Tracy said...

How fun! I love this! You pay such attention to detail!

Anonymous said...

Vry cute card Cheryl. Plenty of detail.

Anonymous said...

*SQUEALS* How flippin' CUTE is THIS?!?! It's so beautiful I would hate to give these away! *LOL* Beautiful flowers and I am tryyyying not to like that new release too much! Hahaha...maybe next month when the bank account looks healthier...LOL! I love your work, Cheryl!

Wendy said...

Super cute image! I love the flowers too! Great colors! TFS!

Swamp Tulip said...

Adorable. What a great Easter card.

Teresa

Michelle said...

OMG! I love that turtle and bunny! They're SO cute!!! I just got some of those plastic type flowers yesterday! Your card makes me glad I did! LOL! TFS!

Sharon said...

Oh wow!! Another cute card and image!!

cr8iveme said...

what a cute card. I love your images and the coloring.