Monday, April 20, 2009

New Release (Flutter Anya) Also S2G Crafting Challenge!!


Hello ladies!!! Im sooo excited to share this newly released Flutter Anya from The Greeting Farm, with you!! She is sooo sweeeeet :)
This Box was designed for the 222 WWW Shirleys2Girls Crafting Challenge. Your were to think outside of the box...LOL so I did a box...lol tooo funny, I guess it didnt take much for me to think on this one :)

Next you were to start with this nursery rhyme Mary, Mary, quite contrary…
how does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row."
And use the colors (Lavender, Orange, Lime, & Black and White.)

For the garden part I did my grass, sky, and added flowers, and of course what garden is complete without BUTTERFLIES???? :) silly me :) lol
and instead of pretty maids I used a pretty Butterfly :)
I used copics on the sky, and of course keeping with the color combo we were given I added alot of lavender :) My green is in the grass, and orange and lavender, well you know :) lol


My silver is on her wings, kinda took that from the rhyme :)
Anyways I really enjoyed doing this challenge, and love making this pizza box that I had seen on Susanas blog ! You can get the details on this box by clicking on the link above!!
Thank you for looking !!!! Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

14 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

such a cute card

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable! Love that image and your color choices are perfect for it.

Jaspere said...

Way to think outside of the box *LOL* Its absolutely adorable.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

OMGosh!! Soooo pretty and creative - BRILLIANT!! Thanks so much for playing the shirley's 2 Girls 222WWW challenge - looking forward to more yummy creations from you in the future!!

Angie Williams said...

This is adorable! Great job!

Jennifer Talley said...

This little box is so cute!! I love how she sparkles!

Jacquel said...

Oh, I love this Cheryl! Very cute & creative gf...tfs!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Isn't she a cutie! I like the glittery wings. I made my first Anya card this week. I'm really starting to like these images.

Unknown said...

so cute, she will be my next order for sure

Michelle said...

this is so sweet cheryl..TFS!

Michelle Forrest said...

OMGosh Cheryl! Stunning! Love this!

Jennifer Scull said...

you did a beautiful job with the challenge! and your fairy looks so happy with all of the butterflies! :)

Justine said...

O Cheryl this is fantastic, thank you so much for coming out and playing our challenge. Did you find the pizza box over on the follow your heart blog, I think Christine posted a tutorial last week. The links are on my blog within my last post if you want to check

Unknown said...

She is too stinkin' cute!!! She is going on my next order for sure!!