Tuesday, March 5, 2013

♥♥♥Shabby Chic Mini Album♥♥♥ & Video

♥♥♥Hello everyone♥♥♥
 I super excited to finally be able to share my Shabby Chic Mini Album with you all! You have seen some of the pages in the last month, and now I'm sharing the front and a video for the entire album. My album was designed for The Scrapping Cottage & Creative Inspiration Paints.

♥♥♥The front cover I designed using some of CottageCutz Vintage Collection,
and the Love tags. 
On all My die cutz on the front page, I used Creative Inspiration Paints Embossing Powder in Black. I LOVE the look it gave to each piece.

♥♥♥I also used lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon throughout my album. On the front I used Vintage Lace, Wedding Trim, some trim from my stash. And the beads & Leaves are from Really Reasonable Ribbon

♥♥♥Click on Photo's to see CLOSE UP♥♥♥

I also did a video to share with you all the inside and details of each page :)

♥♥♥Mini Album Video♥♥♥


♥♥♥Here is another Video♥♥♥
on How I did the Hat Box, Vintage Dress Form, and Love Tag Using Creative Inspiration Paints/Embossing Powder!! LOVE this stuff!!! Please EXCUSE THE FIRE ALARM>>>>>LOL


 
Also my album is FEATURED on Scrapnbooking 24/7 you can see it here :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Atty Fatty said...

this is so damn pretty !!! love it !! .ATB.

attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

MariLynn said...

Wow, Cheryl, the love and time that went into making this beauty is amazing. I love all your vintage details. Again... WOW!