Monday, March 25, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Birthday Wishes♥♥♥



♥♥♥Hello Friends♥♥♥
 today I wanted to share another card made using the CottageCutz "Sweet Cupcake Shop" . I just had to use this sweet cupcake shop again!! I LOVE it!!!! Of course I went with my Favorite colors again :)

 ♥♥♥CottageCutz♥♥♥
For  the bottom of the Cupcake Shop I used Core'dinations Card Stock, and embossed it with a Cuddlebug Dots folder, then sanded it, so the lighter color would come through. The Icing on the shop was cut out using SU! design paper. Next for behind my cupcake shop I used the CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame Die, and distressed the edges in pink. My white scalloped border is a MS punch

♥♥♥Embellishments♥♥♥
Design Paper Layers are all from scraps. I embellished my card  using Really Reasonable Ribbon(sheer double ruffled edge), and buttons. The sweet dew drops are from The Robins Nest, and I Love using these to embellish!!

♥♥♥CottageCutz Dies Used♥♥♥


Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays/Sentiment and Stitching
Sunday Stamper/Something Shiny (My white Card Stock) and stamping(My sentiment) 
Creative Corner/Layer it Up!



Thank you for looking and hope you have a very nice day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Carol Hurlock said...

Your card is so sweet. I love how you put the ribbons on either side of the cupcake-it balances it nicely. Just beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Tammy L said...

beautiful card. I love all the layers and textures. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
Tammy DT

Anonymous said...

absolutely fabulous...thanks for taking part at creative corner challenges