Tuesday, March 19, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Cupcake Shop♥♥♥


♥♥♥Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all♥♥♥

Today's Card was designed for  Creative Inspiration Paints using their Beautiful shimmery paints, and sweet glitzy Angel Dust.  

For my card I used the Cricut to cut the card base. Next I layered with Spellbinders, and CottageCutz Tea Time Doily. The Cupcake Shop is a CottageCutz die, and I used the shimmery Pink Highlights from Creative Inspiration Paints on the icing. Next I used the Angel Dust to give some Glitz to the icing on top and the bottom of the shop.


I absolutely LOVE cupcakes, they are sooo SWEET and YUMMY!!! Of course they are CUTE too when it comes to crafting :)

♥♥♥Supplies I used♥♥♥
Creative Inspiration Paints/Angel Dust & Pink Highlights
CottageCutz Dies/Cupcake Shop, Tea Time Doily
Circut/Card Base
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Ribbon,Pearls, Buttons
Flower
Branches/Sentiment pieces are all punches
Gems




Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


4 comments:

Simko said...

SO PRETTY, Cheryl! I love the Sweet Cupcake shop die and the embellishment is just GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
Simona

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful cupcake card Cheryl!! x

Atty Fatty said...

pretty !!

Artemisia said...

I tuoi lavori sono bellissimi! Complimenti! QUesto è uno dei miei preferiti <3