Friday, August 30, 2013

Angel "I Love you"


Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!
Today's card was designed yesterday for SplitCoastStampers WT Challenge"Way to use it "Challenge. We were to use a Angel on our project,and this sweet Angel had come in the mail the night before, so it was perfect timing for this challenge. Not to mention this is my 1st SCS challenge in a LONG time. If felt good to be able to play again!!

For my Angel I cut her out in all white and then colored her with copics. For her wing I used Angel Dust from CIP's. I love this CottageCutz Christmas Angel from the Christmas Cheer Collection found Here, as she is so sweet looking! The CottageCutz Winter Pine Branch is from the CottageCutz Winter Wonderland Collection found here!

The dp is some I bought a couple of years ago and is DCWV and I LOVE this dp!! I did add some simple sewing to my card, and used one of my favorite layouts.


Branches and Angel are both colored with copics, and then I used Creative Inspiration Paints "Glitter" (Angel Dust)on the wing of my Angel. LOVE THE DP from StampinUp! I bought a few packs of this when it was on SALE, and have been wanting to use it now for awhile :)


Thank you for looking and hope you have a super awesome weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: