Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bella Ornate Birdcage Card


Hello everyone, here is a card I designed for CottageCutz using the Beautiful Bella Spring Corners, CottageCutz fancy Ornate Birdcage , CottageCutz Oval Doily and Frame die. Also my card was designed for Creative Inspiration Paints, using their beautiful shimmery paints, and embossing powders.

On my card I first picked a super darling dp, and then decided to layer the Bella Spring corners from each corner to give an added layer over my dp. I love the loo it gives, and you are still able to see the design on the paper.
For the Birdcage I cut it in black, and then embossed it with a Black Embossing powder from Creative Inspiration Paints. I LOVE the look of embossing the diecutz and love that they are EASY to cut out!


I next Used the Beautiful Ribbons and flowers that Really Reasonable Ribbon carries for my card today. This card was a super simple card to make, as there is no sewing and pretty much one layer of dp, so makes for a easy layout!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Danica said...

Very elegant card.
Hugs Danica

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous card, Cheryl!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Carol Hurlock said...

So pretty. It looks so vintage and very feminine.
Bear Hugs,
Carol