Thursday, August 15, 2013

CrissCross Sweetheart Butterfly Card


Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!
Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons "Brown & Pink" Challenge that started today. Of course I LOVE PINK & Brown together, since PINK is my FAVORITE Color. 

On my card I did the Criss Cross with the Brown Diamond Satin that came from this months Ribbon Club Assortment from RRR.  Then I also made a double bow to place on my card.

Sweetheart Flowers- OMGOsh are a MUST have, I absolutely LOVE these! Bonnie is now carrying these at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store here



The Beautiful Butterfly is a CottageCutz Die called "Butterfly Trio" from the Scrapping Cottage. I dusted the butterfly with Distressed inks and then glued the beautiful Sweetheart Flowers to the center. LOVE  the look from the flowers.

Sentiment is from Untiy, and stamped in brown. I added some of those sweetheart flowers to it too. For my circles I used spellbinders. Also had to use a different sewing pattern, I kinda like it.....hehehehee


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Simko said...

WOW, just beautiful, Cheryl! I've seen few cards from you where you used pink and brown color combo and they all look gorgeous! The butterfly is so beautiful and I love how you placed sweetheart flowers on the butterfly. Great job, as always.
Hugs,
Simona

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Danica said...

I like the colour in your cards. Beautiful!
Hugs Danica