Friday, September 27, 2019

Happy Halloween Gift Carton

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a sweet little Halloween Gift Carton I decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon and some sweet little dies. This project is super easy and comes together quickly.

Love making different little gifts, and this one sure is sweet! I chose the Gift Carton from Makers Movement and then decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon in this months Ribbon Assortment. I added the sweet stripes along the bottom of the gift carton, then the cute little candy print in orange to embellish the top of the carton.

The Halloween dies are CottageCutz and are super cute addition to this gift Carton. Perfect little treat to give at Halloween to your friends or family with some yummy treats inside.

I tied the top closed with some black burlap string and then tied on the bow. the bat is hot glued on, and the little Halloween tag is also tied on. I think I need to make 12 of these for club as they would be super cute to give to the ladies in October.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
September Ribbon club
black burlap string
scotch advance tape refill
foam squares
foam tabs
Hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by,
Hugs,
Cheryl