Friday, September 13, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon September Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's September” Blog Hop
if you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the September Halloween Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Todays card was designed using the darling Halloween Ribbons, absolutely love them all! It was so hard to choose just the 2, but didn't want to add too many to my busy card.... hehehehe so I chose to use the black polka dots and the sweet Halloween grosgrain  ribbon to make my double bows. The card is 6' x 6' and the design papers I chose are ones I bought at the warehouse sale we had here several years back. I love making Halloween cards, as they are so much fun! 

Tilda was colored using copics, and then I added some glitter to her bow.  The Halloween sign is CottageCutz and the frame is from Cheery Lynn designs. The stamps are all StampinUp! 

Card was put together using the Scotch advance tape refill and foam squares both from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Halloween Assortment
Foam Squares
Scotch Advanced tape refill

other supplies
cheery lynn frame
cottagecutz sign
tilde stamp
stampinup! sentiments
gel pen for white dots
copics for coloring
sewing

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Super cute! I love the little Magnolia image! This collection of ribbon is wonderful!

Julie Odil said...

This is very cute! Love the little Tilda in her costume.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling! I love all the layers and patterned papers! Great ribbon!

Fonda said...

What a cute card. I love all the layers and stitching.

KGBaird said...

Your Halloween card is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

Janice said...

Love your none scary card. It is beautiful!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Super cute Halloween card.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Awww! Cute little tiger!

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute card! I love Tilda in her costume! Great layering and embellishments!

Sue D said...

So cute with Tilda dressed up as a tiger. I like the ribbons you used.