Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Simple N Sweet Shabby Chic Card

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have an extra post I wanted to add to the blog as this was made for one of the gals in Doll club. I made this to give to her for her birthday that was this month. I used the beautiful Ribbon, and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon, love them all!

So for the card I chose some scrap pieces I had, and then layered and added sewing to each one. Next I chose the beautiful delicate stitched ribbon in the color Peony. The beautiful flowers are the Chelsea Roses Mixed Pastels. Then the rose buds in pink, and a yellow sweetheart blossom. I also used the green leaves in 30mm.

Lastly I embellished with the sweet Heart embellishments and some stickles glitter glue in pink. The image was one I printed out from online, so sweet.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Chelsea Mixed Pastels
Rose Bud in pink
Yellow Sweetheart blossom
Green Leaves 30mm
Delicate Stitched satin in peony
Scotch advanced tape refill
foam squares 
embellishment hearts

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: