Friday, September 10, 2021

Blessing to have a Friend Like you

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Satin, Blue flowers, and embellishments they carry in the shop.
My card measures 6" x 6" and I used K & Company design paper. I did 3 layers of the design paper, and then added a doily, and shaped die cut, plus the circle with the sentiment. Love this design paper and love all the flowers, and Ribbon, they all just seem to go together perfectly.  I also added some of RRR flower embellishments, love adding these to the corners of the layers. I hope you like my card for today, as I loved designing it to share.

Really Reasonable Ribbon


 Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs to all, Cheryl

4 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

Very pleasing card...soothing colors. Nice stitched layering. Lovely card anyone would be happy to receive...and save.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Tremendously beautiful card. I love the serene hues (which, fun side note, were those of one of my childhood kitchens - completely with 1980s goose print wallpaper in the same colours), zigzag stitching, and entire design.

I just discovered your blog + gorgeous creations this week and am completely smitten.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Suzy Q said...

Oh WOW! Luv your beautiful card creation! All those creams and soft blues ...and your beautiful bow embellishments! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation...Suzy Q

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative your talent really shine through x